- Be prepared for class on time each day.
- Be responsible.
- Be respectful.
- Be positive!
- Enter the classroom quietly and begin bellwork (reading and writing the daily goals and warm up problems)
- Only one student up at a time.
- The bell does not release class (the teacher will).
- Sit in assignned seats.
- Clean up after yourself before leaving for the day.
- Backpacks need to be put away when class begins. (under desk or back of classroom)
- Follow all “Webster Parish Handbook” rules.
Class Make-Up Work Procedures:
- When a student is unexcused absent, he/she must have assignments prepared to turn in at begining of class upon returning. Otherwise assignments will be marked late -2 points (15%) per day from the assignment due date.
- When a student is excused absent, he/she will be allowed the same number of days that he/she was absent to make up all missing work. Full credit will be given on assignments missed during excused absences.