Skip to main content
- Classroom Rules and Expectations
Classroom Rules and Expectations
- Be prepared for class on time each day.
- Be responsible.
- Be respectful.
- Be positive!
- Enter the classroom quietly and begin bellwork (reading and writing the daily goals and warm up problems)
- Only one student up at a time.
- The bell does not release class (the teacher will).
- Sit in assignned seats.
- Clean up after yourself before leaving for the day.
- No backpacks in the classroom.
- Follow all Webster Parish handbook rules.