Skip to main content
- Populism Open Notes Quiz
Populism Open Notes Quiz
- Who were the two Presidential candidates in the Election of 1896? (CS)
- Name the group started by farmers to address social isolation, also known as the Patrons of Husbandry.
- True or False. The wealthy favored the Gold Standard and the Populists favored free silver.
- True or False. The Patrons of Husbandry, or The Grange, was led by Oliver Kelley
- True or false. Farmers did not want to create inflation.
- What was it about William Jennings Bryan’s speech style and substance that were so persuasive? (CS)
- What two catalogs could Western Farmers mail-order products from?
- What were William Jennings Bryan’s two nicknames?
- Who was the wealthy Cleveland industrialist that wanted to see William McKinley elected?
- True or false. Farmers had great political power.