Skip to main content
- Classroom Rules and Expectations
Classroom Rules and Expectations
- Follow rules as established by the student handbook as well as specific rules relative to the science environment.
- Learn and practice lab safety policies and use mature thinking regarding safety.
- Demonstrate the proper ;use of lab equipment, chemicals, materials, tools, and suppllies.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and functional work area which includes the whole work area of a group.
- Use the senses and data collection devices to obtain experimental data.
- Analyze data using calculators and computers.
- Organize reports and data on paper and in google drive.
- Communicate scientific research, lab reports, and other information in the appropriate format.
- Experience scientific measurement and data analysis in a variety of forms.
- Compare and contrast matter and energyh in various states and conditions.
- Manipulate variables and predict scientific outcomes.
- Plan, design, create, test, evaluate and propose new ideas for scientific applications.
- Make application of science principles to technology for improving life.
- Work with a variety of team mates in a respoonsible manner to accommplish tasks.