CLASSROOM RULE AND EXPECTATIONS
Students are expected:
1. Come to class with ALL supplies and work needed for learning.
2. Use restroom before school, between classes and at lunch break.
3. Come to class on time.
4. Be physically in the classroom BEFORE the tardy bell sounds.
4. Do the assigned work and turn it in on time for grading.
5. Keep your area clean. (put trash in wastebasket, pick up your supplies,
return classroom supplies, put books back on shelves)
SEWING LAB RULES
Students are expected to:
Bring supplies to class.
Construct the assigned sewing projects in class.
Work on the sewing machine that has been assigned to them.
If you break a needle, CHANGE it, BEFORE leaving class.
Clean up work area.
Replace all classroom supplies.
Pick up personal supplies/project.