- Do not use cellphones or other electronic devices in class (unless specifically told that you can use it for the lesson). If I hear or see your cellphone, it will be taken away and given to an administrator. Class time is to learn, not to text, snapchat, or get on social media.
- No food or drink allowed in the classroom. Water is permitted.
- Arrive to class on time and be ready to learn. If you are not in the classroom when the tardy bell rings, you will be marked tardy.
- Do not get up to leave the classroom until I dismiss you. The bell does not dismiss the class.
- Please do not cheat, plagiarize, or copy work. Cheating is unacceptable, and if caught, you will receive a 0.
- Use polite and appropriate language. Offensive, profane, and demeaning terms are not tolerated.
- Do your best work, and turn it in on time.
- Respect yourself, your teacher, and others.
- Put forth your best effort at all times.
- Be prepared for class each day.
- Follow directions when given.
- Maintain a positive attitude. You never know when it could brighten someone’s day!
- Take responsibility for your actions.
To join my Remind groups, text the code for the student’s correct hour to 81010
First Hour English 1 : @8bbg3f
Second Hour English 1 : @bk9hf47
Third Hour English 1 : @43e7a
Fourth Hour English 1 Honors : @f3ad3h
Sixth Hour English 1 : @d442hk
Seventh Hour English 1 : @7c7adc