- All school policies stated in the handbook must be followed (dress code, no eating or drinking, no tobacco products, etc.)
- No cell phones in the classroom! No backpacks in the classroom!
- Be in your seat when the bell rings. If you are wandering around the classroom when the bell rings you will be tardy.
- Obtain permission/recognition with a raised hand before speaking or leaving for seat for any reason.
- Respect and be polite to all people in the classroom. One person speaks at a time and no passing notes. No profanity is allowed.
- Respect other people’s property (this includes school property). No writing on desks or walls. Stay away from other’s belongings.
- If you finish work early, you are expected to sit quietly at your desk.
- DO NOT LEAVE class without permission or a hall pass. Go to your locker, bathroom, and water fountain BEFORE coming to class.
- The teacher, not the bell, dismisses class. Remain in your seat until dismissed.
1. 1st time: Eye contact/verbal warning will be given.
2. 2nd time: The student will be assigned a behavior paragraph (parent signature needed).
3. 3rd time: The student will be assigned two behavior paragraphs (parent signature needed) and parent will be contacted.
4. 4th time: A referral will be sent to the office.